Marathon Petroleum Youth Leadership Awards
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is providing twenty, one-time $2,500 college scholarships for outstanding young leaders. This scholarship is designed to encourage young scholars who are leading by example in their schools and communities.
- High school seniors graduating in 2019 with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent, who can exhibit financial need, and who are U.S. citizens.
- Personal response to application prompt of up to 500 words
- Resume of honors and awards, leadership activities, community service activities, extra-curricular activities, internships and employment history
- Marathon Petroleum Financial Need Form
- Color headshot for possible website posting
Scholarship funds will be sent to the university or college where the recipients enroll in August 2019.
If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Marathon Petroleum Company please visit http://www.marathonpetroleum.com/
Application Opens: March 1, 2019
Application Closes: May 1, 2019